Michael Soulek founded FOODPRO Recruiters Inc with his original partner in 1994.
At the time of inception, Michael brought approximately 5 years of experience to the company from one of the world’s largest search firms, Management Recruiters.
This experience along with a strong background of sales and management from a family business has blossomed into a great search firm.
Now, after nearly 25 years of recruiting, Michael has expanded the business to San Diego, CA.
The Recruiting offices FOODPRO has and their experience is extensive. Read the 6 different bio’s to learn more about the team.
- Michael Soulek – San Antonio, TX
- Gina Campbell – San Diego, CA
All the FOODPRO Recruiter Professionals have a passion for people, high ethical standards and a desire to make the search process confidential and enjoyable.
Today’s FOODPRO client base is a “Who’s Who” of food, nutraceutical, vitamins, personal care and pharmaceutical product companies. Our 20,000 name proprietary database,
along with very long-standing relationships throughout the industries we serve allow us to complete searches with reasonable efficiencies and attention to detail.
The process we use allows our team members to quickly meet our customers needs. Our reputation in the industry also has an excellent credibility factor.
Our newest and most exciting is called “Shared Risk” search. With this method or the Retained one, there can be a 94% record of success versus the industry standard of only 18% in Contingency.
Having a performance guarantee from a recruiting firm at this level is unusual. Please ask your recruiter to see how you can take advantage of this search type and find your next leader.
Think of FOODPRO Recruiters Inc. AS YOUR RECRUITER!
- We welcome the opportunity to serve your recruitment needs and assist you in reaching your career objectives.
- We source candidates for many client companies through a variety of methods.
- We provide great opportunities for high performing individuals.
- Many candidates ask us to keep their resumes “ON FILE” and to keep them apprised of opportunities that will be the right next step for them in their careers.
- We pride ourselves at locating area, position and opportunity.
- The searches we conduct today are Retained, Shared Risk and Contingency type of agreements
- Engage our services today and see what a difference our years of experience and contacts can make for you.
Michael Soulek – President
FOODPRO Recruiters, Inc.
418 Legacy Ridge,
San Antonio, TX 78260