Paul Fairchild – Independent Talent Acquisition Manager
San Antonio, TX
- Paul joined forces with Michael Soulek, President of FOODPRO Recruiters Inc., in 2013 because of his strong project management and networking background. He achieves matching high potential professionals with leading companies in the food, personal care, and pharmaceutical industries. Paul began his varied professional career in commercial lending and later progressed to investment banking in equity and capital markets prior to joining the CPG Recruiting Industry.
- Paul gained the confidence of investors then entered the private equity investment world. There he implemented institutional best practice in portfolios valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars, both with US an the international markets Projects included hotel and condominium projects, leading acquisitions, and overseeing the Owner’s side of large scale urban master planning such as the 377 acre San Antonio River North project.
- In 2007, Paul received the coveted designation of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). As such, he is nationally recognized by his peers as being in the top 6% of all Real Estate Professionals.
- He earned a Degree in Economics from Georgetown University, magna cum laude and an M.B.A. from Texas A&M, where he was a Board of Regents Fellow.
- He is fluent in Spanish, and is a licensed Texas Real Estate Agent affiliated with Investment Realty Company, L.C.
- Specialties: Project Management and manufacturing recruiting for the food, consumer products, and nutraceutical industries.
Paul Fairchild – Talent Acquisition Manager
FOODPRO Recruiters, Inc.
19202 Autumn Garden
San Antonio, TX 78258